LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-1333

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Hi @Battleship and @SpK87

Aside from being adjacent to a source of sulphuric acid due to existing nickel refineries, I think another factor in favour of choosing this location is Sudbury itself. If you look at Google Earth or do a check on the town, it has a relatively heavy industrial and mining focus, with lots of areas that look disturbed and in need of environmental remediation. Historically, the nickel refining would have resulted in widespread contamination to some degree - check out the size of the chimneys in the main refinery (some interesting stuff online about these structures).

The 'waste' product from LPD's processing is reportedly benign and able to be used for remediation etc. So whilst their is a need to transport concentrate to the P1 plant (it appears this will be sourced from Portugal), having a large enough area nearby to receive the 'waste' material (and actually probably in need of the waste) when we don't have our own mine to dispose back into, would be economically very beneficial.

Not sure what the future availability of sulphuric acid is from Sudbury, but I'm wondering if the P2 plant might be built immediately adjacent the P1. In saying this, I haven't checked back through announcements to see if this view is supported by the comments made by the company.

Regards, Grasti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $26.50K 8.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 7788590 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 72854475 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.