LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-1362

1. vmp
    13,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9327
    Hey @Sharpey your feedback is always welcome.

It is impossible to predict cost blow outs during ramp up - we shouldn’t ignore but I’d ignore that for now . What matters in the long run is ‘the business as usual’ P&L.

The DFS uses most current information available and it uses a conservative price of hydroxide based on what could be achieved in long term offtakes rather than spot prices. That we’ve pivoted to hydroxide though is a huge advantage in itself as it seems there’s a consistent $2k gap in price between the two. This alone can add $10m to the revenue line for 5k tonnes, a huge benefit compared to carbonate - again this can also change but the direction is toward hydroxide.

C1 costs can also be achieved only by means of the contribution of byproducts. Hence monetising these products is one primary consideration for choosing Sudbury.

I am expecting a better DFS than the previous. The basis of my optimism are the
    -Significant Capex savings
    -Significant Opex savings -

if I were JW, it wouldn’t even cross my mind less so announce it to the market if it is not indeed substantial. So based on their draft costings to be released in the DFS, they already have a very good idea.

What could make it less profitable is the conservative price of hydroxide they’d use in the FS.

We’ll find out soon- in a few weeks.

Cheers
    Last edited by vmp: 16/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.