LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-13638

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Haha. 4hour is just a loser, he will grasp at anything bro. My biggest thing about that guy is if people listened to his scare tactics to sell during the interest rate , inflation and Russian scare they would have missed out on the bounce hence why I say he influences people without even realising.
    He constantly changes people words / his own to suit his own agenda.
    I think majority of holders knew LPD would bounce not just me, the chart closed the gap and broke out + general market sentiment is much more positive as a whole but especially lithium now. The global fuel price increase is actually a good thing for the lithium market showing that the reliance on other countries can't be logical long term and this should likely see the lithium market take another leg up as a result as people decide to transition away from expensive fuels faster then prior.
    Everyone knows LPD has lots of news this and next quarter, a simply read of the announcements show that.
    - offtakes inbound
    - Mine updates / possible expansions
    - Rumours of LPD / PLS partnerships
    - US DFC result
    - Updated DFS
    - FID / funding result
    - Plus MANY MORE
    I know im keen to see whats ahead and I know most people on this thread are, its simply a waiting game but our time will come shortly
    I certainly would hold onto this with the above listed, anyone who decides not too that's their call but I see the rewards far more advantageous compared to the risks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.25K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 184912748 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 96173833 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.