LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Just listening to Bloomberg Finance advisors Live discussing...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Just listening to Bloomberg Finance advisors Live discussing about current market volatility and perspectives, Fed rate hike, Tesla , Twitter, Elon Musk etc etc
    the last statement was:
    “if you want to be rich, go to Lithium mining” which was echoed by others: “oh yeah!”

briefly, IMHO, I don’t mind at all if sp drops couple more pips there cos I am topping up more, if not , still have plenty in my nice 7 digit parcel to keep me going to get me rich in 2-3 years time))

positive here is, I think all of us believe and confident this will have to be a double digit sp before end of this year, this project is too good to be delayed, think about project innovation in Abu Dhabi- would it be really a challenge to get this going to fund Abu Dhabi piece (?? - I doubt if it is) - this is gonna be a first Lithium Producing Plant in Abu Dhabi and they would love to be loud about them successully diversifying and integrating to clean energy alternative to oil and gas.

watch this space, I have been here for so many years to see this phases of the project.

I have been working in Oil and Gas mega LnG projects and EPCM Contracts from very early stages pre-FEED to production for 20 years, having optimal FEED results with clear understanding and estimate for FID is very important. Remember, key here to remember , simultaneously Lepidico have placed POs for long lead items and commenced EPCM Contract so, FEED key outcome in terms of schedule and critical path is well in progress and not impacting project execution.

I trust and believe that Joe and the Team know very well what they are doing and I don’t panic nor get nervous about Lepidico’s future. Patience and keep calm!

#DYOR, #GLTAH

cheers for now
    orky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 62197485 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81904154 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.