LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

sometimes the stack of sellers benched against the apparent few...

1. 2,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    sometimes the stack of sellers benched against the apparent few buyers are a false narrative to create the impression it will go lower, the reality is the opposite have seen this action many times and is the perfect background when positive news is more likely than negative news, I am not trading at present am holding for possibly two years more but if I were trading and understood the upcoming announcements and the relevance there is ionly one action I would be undertaking--------------buying until the pump at least and then full on trading, pip trading would start while carrying an underlying parcel you can beat algos but you must be committed and watch a live screen without leaving it until you complete your game plan each day, LPD appears to me to be ready to breach like a large whale clear out of the water and perhaps then we might realise or eclipse the previous highs, sitting on a holding is another good option waiting for a lower price well thats always going to be a gamble in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $29.70K 15.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
125 273223390 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32741268 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.