LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-14416

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    issue really is none of you have thrown in your two cents on how to combat any of that. I saw so many people get burnt on another stock listening to spruikers when things were obvious. I’m not impacting your stock. You are by not explaining how you overcome those issues. Then there’s everything else that’s happened in the world hell some here were even calling Ukraine war fake.. I get it though you hate it! I’m happy to keep pressure on asking hard questions no body likes to see company’s deliver.. that’s the real issue.. nothing of any not has been delivered in years.. it’s coming though right? Hope it is for your sake and everyone elses. One person on a thread talking about very honest common issues that can’t be combatted is not the issue. The issue is that management and it’s supportors
    cannot argue their points to overcome it.. you can easily overcome anything I say with your own positive spin. But you guys just put your head in the sand cause you can’t deal with it. Still in these times where most stocks lithium included have dropped substantially across the board you still look for someone to blame. Look in the mirror and their you will find answers because everywhere has contrarians and people who question the true fundamentals and don’t rely on poor charting or ignore global events or the financials dropped by a company.. so look in the mirror and look at the big picture and there you will find answers. And if you can’t handle it I have no issues with you ignoring me.
    Last edited by 4hrworkweek: 26/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $112 56.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
179 204678539 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106525896 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.