LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Good morning C Brooks. Wow. 59Mill shares. Good job! I am also...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Good morning C Brooks. Wow. 59Mill shares. Good job! I am also in since 2016. As a man of culture i never had that much cash to by up to your numbers. But i am very happy. My holding will change alot. A new car is the cheapest thing. I hold my Bulli since 2012. Now it runs 440 000km. But thats not the big thing. I couldnt buy so many things for me. Also for my family. I put all the money into the most transformative tool on the sharemarket i could find. Platypus/LPD. All in. I believ this idea and tech can help to change alot. Global warming will not be stoped on COP, but with technical solutions. I do not see other ways. Its human nature to ignore the signs. So i decided to help the tech to influence the transformation. And when LPD started to develope a fair and human project in Africa, i knew, i am on the right site of the history. Now i am poor but full of dreams and hopes. And id like to say to all of you downrampers here: even if i the situation in the world gets worse: not a f...... single share will leave my holding. You are working for the bad/ wrong site. But for me you are importante. You arr oracles in my eyes... as long as you fight 24h a day to explain us, how bad this company is, i know, i am absolutely right here. You know alot. Probably much more about share market, makro economic stuff than me. You in your expensive offices ( but with your lousy income) in London, Moscow, Frankfurt and so on. You are are like weathercocks for me. Thanks for your job.
    To all honest skins here. I will be happy to meet you all, when the opening Party of P1 will happen. And than we all together should go to Karibib to see, what we helped to develope. I would like to work there for a while. And without salarys. To give Africa back, what we Germans took. Humanity. Something, that you downrampers will never understand.
    Best
    loisl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.524K 1.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
169 196674803 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 93271379 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.