LPD 16.7% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

well good luck to you dumped millions today surprisingly they...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    well good luck to you dumped millions today surprisingly they didnt show on any Iress data , no choice have huge tax liabilties friom last year the ridiculous thing is the carry losses will be enormous for this financial year, guess this is the bit you dont imagine the disclaimer about personal circumstances. There is one noteable feature which maybe you heeded last year in the lift it would have been wise to sell, OI didnt as it hadnt reached target so here we are Shorted last year waxs a pump probably to fund the dump and it maybe that more bad comes although to be fair I think analysts have overdone the China story dependency and seemingly discount all the emerging battery producers that will come on stream over the next couple of years. Every year in one form or other the claims are made that China are cutting back and every year when it has awakened from its winter slumner when plants are shutdown because of pollution , every year when woken after winter its surged ahaead I doubt it will be any different this year. Yes Mr Brooks I have a library full of books sadly most discount the algo strategy thats what I would like to learn the pattern of algos as a predictor I hate em but apparently they cant be stopped the two pip rule would help ASX ndoesnt have this so its open season, anyway still have millions the emerging sectors all seem to be in a somewhat less enthused state give it two months and things might change

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.307K 981.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
179 206836261 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 97334105 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.