LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

I was having a think about your post and possible derivatives...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    I was having a think about your post and possible derivatives the DFC funding brings back to the US with their contribution to the Namibia piece of the project. It would seam you are right the >20% is not really that much in the grand scheme considering the flow of revenue back to the US for the initial loan (investment).

In fact it is quite genius once you factor in the Nexus with US based companies as a condition to the loan. Sure after the rigorous bureaucratic hoop jumping LPD has to go through, at our own financial cost, which streamlines the process for other lender’s and strategic entities engaged with the project.

But ultimately we see the multi faceted revenue stream the US is funding by providing the facility.
    Sure the US fills a supply chain deficit with LPD’s products which in turns creates / increased production of US companies which increases employment who pay tax back to the US increasing GDP.
    Maybe the Nexus only last as long as the loans does, but I would say as long as the P1 is active - so will the Nexus.
    Now we see the US is being considered as a location for the second P1-2. Which brings more tax revenue onshore in the in the fullness of time.

Pretty smart DFC.

Pretty smart LPD being in a position that their second P1-2 will have an inside track to US grants and loans for building stateside.

LT-B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $13.64K 6.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
159 185259343 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 105961122 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.