LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I am willing to bet there will be no more rate rises...

1. 504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    I am willing to bet there will be no more rate rises particularly in Australia, and US, the glass ceiling has too many cracks, government, corporate, and consumer debt is through the roof and the bank crisis that just occurred is a reminder of the lack of diligence of the banking system,( again) they are in more strife than Flash Gordon and the pushing up of interest rates unveiled the banks poor management, pretty sure Jerome and Co got the fright of their lives and spat the dummy and bailed all concerned out of any losses, went against their own agreed policy, in one hell of a rush too. Today he came out and said they were going to put the interest rate up, but then followed that up with an explanation that they considered not raising rates but thought that might give the impression they were concerned about the market getting the idea they were worried about the banking fiasco and downstream effects, of spooking the public, which had the effect of spooking the market any way, because he told everybody that is why they raised the rates. That is like putting up a barrier and lighting a fire so no one can see the fire, but then telling everyone that is why you put up the barrier in the first place. The truth of the matter is that lithium was riding high and is getting a pounding at the moment because of price drops of lithium and uncertainty created by central banks, which is also tanking other market sectors, in the overall scheme of things a number of potential lithium hydroxide manufacturers have not been able to keep to their schedules, covid ,lack of staff ,lack of supply of materials etc has all pushed back the start dates future startup chemical producers are not expecting production before 2025 in Australia and the US, this still fits in with LPD's timeline.

We have our own mine (well 80% of one) its not huge by world standards but the resource is near surface and has been expanded and can be expanded with further drilling, and should be cheap to mine and process concentrate, that is cold hard assets with the ability to supply our own production plant for a reasonable period of time at 5,000-6,000 tpa,LioH, actually I think its equivalent to 7500tpa with by product credits, we are in the final stage of achieving finance with DFC, this has taken over 2years to get to this point. I think it reasonable to think this finance will be forthcoming, they would have pulled the pin on us well before things got to this stage, it is costing LPD significant amounts of money to further each stage required by the DFC to get approval, this is what some of the credit raising has been for, why would the DFC let us keep spending a significant amount of cash to progress through the approval process if they already new it was futile to start with. In my opinion we will get cash for the mine, and at worse we can produce concentrate and toll treat other miners production and as long as we do the right thing by the locals we can sell to China, not what we want but we don't go broke waiting for out own plant construction finance. Alongside this possibility is for future plants to be constructed in Namibia this is what that government is really angling for from miners in their country, which is understandable, this could be a real possibility down the line with other miners in the area providing third party concentrate, and satisfying Namibian government wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 62197485 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81904154 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.