LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

March is over. Surprise surprice. Another "very well advanced"...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    March is over. Surprise surprice. Another "very well advanced" and "expected at the end of ..." is not the paper worth it was written on. Or should i expect the end of March until the end of April, because of the pandemic.Please do not missunderstand me. I am definetly a LT holder with strong faith into the tech. Bought in in 2016 and bought again and again. But i see, that JW do not have the character to say: "we are i trouble with our timeframes". This would be ok for me. The rest is clear. Not ok is, that he creates hope where no hope is at the moment. I have a business also and i know the timeframes +-. I also work with funds and deadlines and i know, i cant talk about March well knowing, that the decisions will come at the ent of September. Joe is working with my money. I pay him also. Of course i am just a little shareholder. But i spent alot of time and privat money. I sold my holding in PLS in 2018 and invested the money into LPD. Nobody expected the pandemic impact. Of course. But its over now. Time to respect it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $13.64K 6.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
159 185259343 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 105961122 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.