LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

@JasoxDon't let the hyper hopefuls ruffle your feathers, it...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Jasox
    Don't let the hyper hopefuls ruffle your feathers, it seems you certainly ruffle theirs. They like having blinkers on and don't want to hear anything other than "zomg dis is da best share ever. We gon to da moon tomorrow and Jupiter next week!"

I find it refreshing to hear both side of the coin but it seems you're the only one brave enough to face the flame and give n unpopular opinion.

I remember when I first came here, I almost missed the boat for for the first big run. And I got destroyed for suggesting that I might be able to buy at a better price better than the 2c that it was. It took 18 months, but I got my low price again, my only regret is listening the the moon callers and not selling out at the top to increase my holding later when it dropped.

At the end of the day, when they try and call you out as "just guessing", they are doing the exact same thing. I just wish they would be more mature and try to have a discussion about it, instead of bashing your views just because it wouldn't put them in the green.

I like the way you think, I too am long term. And if someone truly is long term, shouldn't they try to increase their shares by trading out the at the peaks and back in on the lows? But it seems like around here you're not allowed to say anything "negative" about the SP, even if it's actually a positive because it's a chance to get more shares for free or for a better price.

Just wanted to let you know I appreciate you. <3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.72K 5.935M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
165 193814256 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106553394 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.