LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

I used to really enjoy LPD threads due to genuine questions and...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I used to really enjoy LPD threads due to genuine questions and concerns raised by people and very well thought out and thought provoking responses by maxi and sharpey. Enter announcements getting on top 5 posts on HC and now we're infiltrated by meaningless and repetitive posts (that's you jasox). The HC community is there to share thoughts but you have now killed our beautiful little sanctuary with constant posts on the same topic. Yes, SP probably will go down. Look what happened after last raise; down down down like a Coles ad. But hey, look what happened shortly after - SP tripled. No one here really cares about dropping a few pips as we know when good news comes (and we're confident there'll be a lot over coming months) that sp would go up handsomely, and for a good reason.
    You have made your points and we appreciate to hear your wisdom said without the rose colored glasses that most of us here wear, but no need to keep saying the same thing. You have done your good deed, so please now move to a different stock to educate them, and we welcome you back in another 2-3 weeks when you might have something new and interesting to say.
    For everyone else, please avoid all hitting the like button on announcements otherwise everyone will be on here and we'll be another AUZ like HC hellhole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2000000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 46404970 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.30am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.