LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-205

1. 760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Hi BarnesWallis,

I did not have you mind in particular with my 'post' BarnesWallis, I'd been reading a series of posts that were giving others who had bought at prices higher than they presently are now; and were feeling a little bit disappointed.  This I can understand as I have had 'buys' that have sunk like a stone.

One infamously, during the Poseidon boom of 1969-1970, named Tasminex, went up like a rocket came back down even faster after it was discovered its drill cores had been 'doctored'.

The way I see LPD is that once it can get its L-Max and sister inventions/innovations into operation then these current prices -sub ten cents- will be bargains.

However, there is still risk attached, presently.  Amongst other things some of the risks are: will power storage morph from lithium to another and more efficient system.  Will L-Max be superseded by another technology, or when in full operation it fails to be as effective as we all expect it to function.  Furthermore, it may not be quick enough to get into the market and obtain a monopoly position with its technology thereby not enabling it to use its market power to be the lithium price setter.  Added these are other risks often mentioned more erudite 'posters' than myself, eg. Welsho54, VMP, Maxi, Sharpey and Surforosa.

There are lots of obstacles yet to be overcome, by the time we get to the end of this year we will be in a better position to know if the road in front of us will be easier than the last 18 months.  If it is, then as company, LPD, will be rubbing shoulders with the big boys -SQM, Albermaine and FMC et al.

Its alliance with GXY will hinder any immediate takeover by a large predator; and when cashlfow is sufficient to write-off its capitalised expenses from its balance sheet, after which there is a good chance that there are some nice dividend payments to come in the future.

On the lighter side, my wife keeps' geeing me up about the share price, she wants it to go skyward, I keep telling her a few years down the track LPD will be paying us a dividend that equates to the price we paid (which we paid once - the dividend will come twice a year).

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.