LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

@kenjikoolyes i am a LTH. and yes i know about LPD that much...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @kenjikool
    yes i am a LTH. and yes i know about LPD that much like you or other LTH here.

my grandmother died last night. she learnd me one of the most endangered languages
    in the world. she was 90. a perfect age. i predicted it some days before. that might be
    the reason, why i said, that i hate it to be right sometimes. sorry for my negative
    sentiment in that moment. her husband, my grandefather died in her 40. she hat 3 young children
    at home, a house under construction and no money after his dead. her hole life was a run for
    a penny to pay the house and pay the basics for the kids.

no, the SP is not irrelevant. because a manipulated SP can have a deep affect to someones
    live situation. someone, who really need a real SP. and the SP is not real at the moment.

the market is a bad place for any great ann´s right now. than higher the SP is, than better.
    for my or someones feeling, for my or someones account, for my or someones sentiment.
    and for the sentiment of potential investors to.

i am in since PLP times. and i thing, LPD will be a bilion $ company. but let me ask
    you one question: will the impact after a great ann be the same, when the SP is 1.8¢,
    like it will be at 7¢.

i think it will be. so the higher start might be the better start looking to the end of the
    impact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.