LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Repost of above minus a few suggestions So lets talk LPD. You...

1. sqe
    6,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3626
    Repost of above minus a few suggestions

So lets talk LPD. You want to talk stock price, fine, talk stock price. I don't talk stock price. I've tried to engage with you about conversation regarding market cap, but you avoid that conversation. Again, your call. So here are some numbers for you.

P1 plant is targeting 5,000tpa lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE). The plant will most likely produce hydroxide which equates to approx 5,500 tpa LiOH. Yep, there is an advantage in hydroxide. Why?. Here are some numbers. Lithium Carbonate (Li2CO3) is 18.8% lithium content, LiOH is sold as lithium hydroxide monohydrate which is 16.5%. 18.8/16.5=1.14. So approx 10% more. So P1 is targetting 5,500tpa LiOH.

What about pricing? Ignore the noise and spot price from China, high grade product from South America is achieving > $14,000 USD/t for high grade product (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/great-lithium-price-disconnect-joe-lowry). I won't even "upramp" and mention the undersupply issues of battery-ready product which could drive prices towards $20,000tpa again (again, quoting JL). So lets use $14,000/t USD.

What about cost of production? Lets assume cost is around $8,000/t. That is a cash profit of $6,000/t USD. At an AUD/USD exchange rate of 70c, that equates to a cash profit of $47M AUD pa.

That excludes by-products, of which, we have saleable grade on the potassium.

So I dunno. Current market cap on this is what? $90M? With potential in a few years time to clear considerable cash profits.

Targeting a market that is growing.

Targeting a market that will be undersupplied on high grade battery ready material.

Imagine if those assay results come back and prove at least 99.5%. I suspect it will be higher. You do realise companies are struggling to produce battery grade?

The recovery rates here are up amongst the best in the world.

by-products by the dozen. From the mine, they will produce lepidiolite concentrate, and possibly petalite, and tantalum. These credits aren't even factored in. The chemical plant will produce lithium hydroxide or lithium carbonate, with by-products Amorphous Silica and Potassium Sulfate. With other potential by products in Cesium, Rubidium, and fingers crossed, using the aluminium and flourine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.