LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

I hope LBTO does not mind if I re-post his criteria above, I...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    I hope LBTO does not mind if I re-post his criteria above, I believe it is well worth considering given the state of things at present:

"Yes you’re totally right. Selling a particular stock that has gone onto become a multi-bagger that you have sold is a thorn in most investors sides.

Because when you have done your research of a company (LPD in this case) and it's a Unicorn [which I believe LPD is one] in its field (pun intended), holding onto it can be a life changer, and all I have to do is HOLD.

Yes it takes discipline to develop the patients to hold. Yes this end of the market see's it's fair share of companies that have the goods but still don't make it.

Is LPD one of those? Time will tell.

But in the mean time: the answer these questions and maybe it might strengthen ones resolve on holding.

• Has LPD produced 99.9% LCE through the process L-Max on the bench-top trials ? YES
    • Has LPD produced 99.9% LCE through the process L-Max in the PP trials ? YES
    • Has LPD produced Lithium Hydroxide through the process LOH-Max on the bench-top trials ? Yes
    • Will LPD produce Lithium Hydroxide through the process LOH-Max in the PP trials? The Jury is out pending assay results from upcoming trials.
    • Have the team delivered on by-product trails so far ? YES
    • Am I happy with the company management? YES
    • Do I believe this company has the ability to become a multi-billion dollar company by 2025 and will I still have millions of shares in 2025? YES
    So holding: for me , is a given.

Full disclosure the link has come from a post by @Geogle who gave credit to another poster from another site.
    So kudos to @Geogle and the original poster.

Geogle's post can be found at #40372502 In these trying times it's a little refreshing to read others thoughts on how they have dealt with a suppressed SP. To all that have read my words, I have only relayed my thoughts on my own decisions concerning my own investing.

Everyone has to make up their own mind regarding their own circumstances concerning their own investing."

All rights and entitlements to the previous poster(s) @Geogle and Learning_2B1

Whether one cuts ones losses (or take any profit) or holds long term is a personal decision that holders themselves must choose.  So in this case I will change my sentiment to 'NONE'.

Cheers
    PS: its a choice for the future.
    Last edited by Naughtpatjoe: 18/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $7.027K 3.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
167 144696372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73484494 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.