LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-3239

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Hey Jasox,

Dont stop. All views are accepted on a public forum as long as they are supported with evidence and refrain from personal attack. Keep it civil and post whatever observations you wish to share.

I reckon the down channel you highlighted a few months back (well done) has been tested in the past week. SP seems (to me at least) to have popped above the notional resistance lines that were drawn. SP is not shooting the lights out but a small observable change in SP technicals may reflect a small change in sentiment. It may be that the wider market is much more willing to buy LPD at these prices rather than the 3c prices that lured in LT holders in June.

Your observations on fundamentals still hold regardless of short term SP trends. Prospects for future increase in MCAP seem high … but offset (not completely) by already high SOI with more to come. Different investors might use this knowledge differently to inform their purchasing strategy but that is an ongoing chat on a different thread.

We will all see whether expected news over the next few months can support a SP consolidation around these levels.

Go the 'pus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.