LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Hi Jasox, I would not disagree on your point, for momentum...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Hi Jasox, I would not disagree on your point, for momentum traders. However, at lower turning point be they intermediate or primary are often subject to early breakdowns for one reason or another; and false starts.

So, as you pointed out in your above chart that your entry point will be somewhere along the fulcrum of your drawn base line. But how are you going to determine that that is going to be the right time to buy LPD? Since a point along that trend line will not indicate the trend has turned, you would need at least one, if not two impulses with each having higher lows than the preceding impulse to determine that point.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1789/1789402-44910363c003e2dcdc8c1081955ff9b8.jpg
    By the time that has occurred the value will be well above your fulcrum line price that you have made as your entry point.

Momentum buyers, and have sometimes been among them, can quickly be whip-lashed by sudden break-downs of trend, especially impulse waves and mid intermediate waves. That adage "trend is your friend" therefore, can also act as a double edged sword to swing against you.

Also, I would wish to point out that I noted, " ... however I must caution, on previous expressions of optimism I have come a cropper due to being 'blind-sided' from an unknown unknown(s) ...", and put the question ... is this the major support level ? ... So it was purely an exercise of looking at how the market(s) are moving in this sector here and overseas; along with examining how volume - although not noticeably day to day, but over a period of twelve months, and some days in current trading where larger orders are being filled on the buy-side when tendered to the market.

Nobody knows ex-anti, only after the fact is it known for certain, then of course this is usually when the 'big-boys' are in the distribution phase - unless of course the minnow is about to change into leviathan of the top 20 like Cochlear and other such companies.

By the way congratulations on the OVL call.

NPJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6 2.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
175 201244143 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 101314703 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.