LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Cheers Able77, I've been watching some of the majors overseas to...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Cheers Able77, I've been watching some of the majors overseas to see how they are performing and appear to be holding their support levels and their Bollinger Bands are tightening; however tightening can mean a break in either direction. So in conjunction with the long run moving averages flattening and turning positive gives an indication that lower-turning point has arrived and is sustainable - given there are no 'blind-side' events yet to take affect.

On another positive point, I've noticed that at some shopping centres -here in QLD- are setting up EV charging points in their carparks. Something quite ubiquitous in Scandinavia 2 or 3 years ago when my wife and I had a holiday there.

Back to LPD, my position on LPD is that of Warren Buffet: you find the GEM then hold it indefinitely, sell too early and there are no second chances.

Others may not wish to wait but that's not me. Sold too many stocks for small profits and seen them 10 to 100 times 'Baggers' eg Cochlear, CSL etc.

Have a good weekend all,

you too Jasox (and agree to differ at times, I'm sure).

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.