LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Hi NPJ, I enjoyed your sector analysis, i hope you didn't take...

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    Hi NPJ,

I enjoyed your sector analysis, i hope you didn't take my post as attacking.

"how are you going to determine that that is going to be the right time to buy LPD?"

I am expecting a retest of support zone (will form DB - reversal sign) before breaking out of the bearish channel. I expect the buying volume from that signal will be enough to cause break out due to the span between support and resistance decreasing fairly rapidly. This should lead to a BB squeese on the charts, another breakout indicator as you have mentioned (directionless). Waiting for both DB and channel break to occur should provide safer entry (at a higher SP) getting in with the momentum but i am prepared to enter where stated. If i am incorrect and the price falls through 1.6 support then next major support is close @ 1.5c, stop @ 1.4 makes for a good risk/reward with an exit around the yearly bearish trendline.

3 announcents in succession were not enough to break the channel so i'm fairly confident how this will play out, but anything is possible. I am thinking (hoping) the bottom could be in @1.6. Time will tell.

Re. OVL, was just another trade in and out quickly. I recall people here were getting rather cranky at me so i gave them an opportunity to get happiness from my misfortune potentially (think someone said they were sheet?) but as it turned out i got away with +25%. Happy it went on a run for them.

This one's different.
    Last edited by Jasox: 25/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $806 402.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
161 160901130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 104779532 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.