LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Why would anyone come onto a thread and make up a totally...

1. 4,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2555
    Why would anyone come onto a thread and make up a totally unsupported theory?
    Hmmmm- I wonder what your agenda might be?

If you did some research I would say that 95% of holders on this company are in it for the tech- and we’ve had some ripping Anns of late.

Yep- Namibia is an interesting distraction, but it will require loads of cash to make the cash- whereas our IP is something all the lithium cos could use, and will be the cash generator.

Nice to see lithium price starting to turn, also great to see Tesla’s latest results and the shorts getting burnt there. @rokkett - everyday we are one day closer to the turn around and it’ll be quick and brutal.
    Then the other lithium cos will be all chatting to LPD wanting to make extra cash on lithium purity and waste products.

On the negative side- nobody knows we’re quite at the bottom- and the same with lithium and over the last 12 months there has been casualties. Probably a great time to be in the process of developing your tech and ip, ready for the turn around.

You say... ‘constructive criticism’-
    I call it ’unsubstantiated bs’!

Reckon, we’ve even heard Jasox softening his stance- good price at these levels and industry due to turn around. Our price is linked to the lithium industry and no-one has got through the last 12 months unscathed- I can see an upside and just waiting for that little change to grab a long term bundle of LPD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $7.027K 3.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
167 144696372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73484494 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.