LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-3540

1. 603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Thanks for the reply @Jasox

I have picked up a few principles.
    Invest in companies whose products you use or understand, I am an engineer and understand process and construction and relate to what these guys and ATC are trying to do.
    It is difficult to "continuously" time the market, I don't have TA skills as of yet (And are not a trader) so are investing in the story and potential and will continue to buy regularly (I will wait for trend reversal and other Li indicators).
    Diversification - Yes a little heavy on this and EV revolution in general, but have other things going.

Yes it is a reasonable parcel and I appreciate people discussing this as it helps me understand where I am at. I wanted to be committed early and added as it ran up - lesson learnt (maybe?).
    A couple of other shares I have been "committed early" and when they reach a milestone I have been able to free carry a reasonable holding, other shares I should have done this but followed them back again (LPD).

For me my prediction is a tough 12 months for everyone, Trump 2020 by a landslide will continue to create "necessary" turmoil. However looking out 5 years I am pretty confident the world will be in a much better place, and in 10 years the climate alarmists will see that the world has not ended.
    EV will be mainstream (300 moving parts vs 3000) the economics alone will be a major driver.
    For our technology's the potential for the Bi products to be significant driver is not really being focused on fully.
    Last edited by KTM1: 19/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.174K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 281199203 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17818911 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.