LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

hi R08 you are simply right. we have similiar problems with...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    hi R08
    you are simply right. we have similiar problems with idiots like them here at the german börsennews-forum. so i just hope, that every intelligent man or woman here will help to erase all that bullshit.
    report silly posts.

but on the other hand i need to say, that our board was long enough quiet. from my point of view its really time to do, to announce something. the situation can, you told it also, become dangerous. there are many people out there, who are not so confident and convinced like we are. they dont know, how potent these
    company can be, and how huge the lithium story will become. what we see right now, what we have seen in the last 12 month, was just the tip of the iceberg. how many people in you neighborhood are using an e-car? in my... nobody. and than check the combustion engine car drivers in you directly neighborhood. ALL of them have an combustion engine car. imagine... more than 90% of them can without any problems (range) change.

WE ARE AT THE BEGINNING OF A TRANSPORT REVOLUTION.

but i know... it needs spirit, to believe in something, that still not exists.
    and it needs balls. and balls, dear BoD, needs to be care for.

goooood morning platypus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.