LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Because its the next iteration of technology. It was only a...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Because its the next iteration of technology. It was only a matter of time before the ICE was replaced. EV's will be adopted because they are far superior in performance terms than conventional cars and far "cleaner" at a consumer level.

Thanks for writing anything but an answer to my question which you clearly have no idea about. The Earths climate has been constantly changing for millions of years, we have proof of this through core samples all over the world. There have been numerous ice and warm ages. This swing between the hot and cold ages happens about every hundred thousand years. Science clearly shows this.

To be so arrogant to think that humans could actually change the temperature of the earth in a mere 100 years is laughable much like thinking the Earth was the centre of the universe in the dark ages.

Is the climate changing? Id say it probably is but as a natural part of the Earths back and forth from cold to hot and hot to cold.

I do love the planet and love that companies are innovating for cleaner technology LPD has always been one of my favourite companies with the potential it has to help this technological revolution.

I'm happy to help protect the planet and advocate for cleaner technology but not for the nonsense reasons these global warming fanatics insist on. Lets do it because we love animals, nature and want to protect the planet for future generations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $18.94K 6.313M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
140 207566970 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3452614 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 860333
Last updated 10.19am 08/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.