LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

last communication with Joe Walsh incl his ok, to go poblic on...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    last communication with Joe Walsh incl his ok, to go poblic on HC

That’s fine Reiner.
    Sent from my iPhone > On 31 Jan 2020, at 6:06 pm,

loisl wrote:
    Dear Joe,
    thank you very much for your answer! > Allow me please to go public with your explanations on hotcopper.
    Kind regards,
    loisl
    Von meinem iPhone gesendet Am 31.01.2020 um 16:19 schrieb Joe Walsh :

Dear Reiner

Thank you for your email. >> >> Yes, the share price is disappointing. I am confident however, that as we continue to deliver on our strategy that sentiment towards the lithium chemical market will improve and lead to the stock trading more buoyantly once again. The reason for saying this is that so much lithium chemical production has now been curtailed that the market could transition back into supply deficit later on this year, an outlook that is starting to be contemplated by some industry commentators. >> >> Also note that successful funding for all recent new lithium projects has involved a strategic investor and a reasonable proportion of debt. I see the Phase 1 Project being no different. There is little more that I can say on this subject for confidentiality reasons. >> >> Regards gold, the reason why we are including this in our commentary is that just to the northwest of the Karibib Project there is a large gold mine called Navachab and to the north of Helikon a Canadian junior, Osino, has recently had some encouraging gold exploration success. As such, it makes sense to look for gold as well as lithium when Lepidico is undertaking regional exploration. However, please note that we are very much committed to the strategy of developing a vertically integrated lithium business based on the Karibib assets. >> >> Your support is greatly appreciated as always. >> >> Kind regards, >> >> Joe @lepidico.com>@email.cz>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.25K 5.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 182900798 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 97761977 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.