LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

"How people like Pro Capitalism can constantly attack a bunch of...

1. 4,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1625
    "How people like Pro Capitalism can constantly attack a bunch of investors he doesn't even know that have done their homework and invested in a company, but because of trend, manipulation, world trade, politics, disease etc have seen their investments slaughtered, yet he still gets off on their misfortunes, leaves me gobsmacked."

I counter LPD shareholder opinions/facts with my own opinions/facts.

I have never "got off" on any loss from an LPD shareholder, please post a link to back up that claim!!! In fact it's the opposite! I'm providing a more balanced & realistic view of the situation. There's nothing wrong with that!

Manipulation? IMO there has been very little manipulation of the LPD SP, perhaps some action from short sellers now & then but that's normal for the lithium sector.

World trade? LPD doesn't buy/sell/trade anything worldwide. LPD doesn't participate in world trade as it has nothing to sell & no means to produce anything.

That would be like saying Woolworth's SP took a hit today because of the large swell off the coast of Sydney.

There is no reason for the LPD share price to be affected by world trade at the moment, especially if, IMO, a P1 won't achieve stable production for another 2.5-3 years.

IMO shareholder investments have been slaughtered by free market forces not by "down rampers."

IMO the "down rampers" are exposing the risks to the market, the current situation, & the sentiment of the lithium sector. Which all investors should be researching to make the right decision!

Perhaps LPD investors aren't happy with....

1. Cash burn?
    2. Timelines constantly being pushed back?
    3. No buyers for battery grade chemicals?
    4. Not many main goals for LPD in 2020, a DFS (pushed back to May) & all bets are on the LOI with BASF, that's it?
    5. No revenue, perhaps for another 2.5 - 3 years until a P1 is built, if it's ever built?
    6. Searching for gold in Namibia? I don't get that one! Really?? Shareholder cash will be wasted looking for gold?
    7. Just how much work/organisation/funding & time is needed to get this off the ground?
    8. Geopolitical risks?
    9. Economic risks?
    10. Profit margins from the large fall in the lithium price for battery grade chemicals over the years?

All of which are none of the "down rampers" fault!!

Still many more items need to be discussed & IMO shareholders need to focus a little less on the LMax process & it's results & focus more on LPD the company as a whole, her strategy, investment decisions & the lithium sector as a whole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $13.64K 6.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
159 185259343 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 105961122 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.