LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

You see Mbenz that is a decent answer and opinion, by a holder,...

1. 869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    You see Mbenz that is a decent answer and opinion, by a holder, which you are entirely entitled to, showing your dismay at LPD's performance. I agree, to a certain extent, with your sentiment and you will never find me up ramp any stock I hold, but what I will do is spring in to action when, non holders relentlessly post, as I just dont get why they do it. They dont hold so why bother???? On and on this character goes but for no reason whatsoever than to put off new retail investors, as far as I can tell - thats all it can be??
    Although you state all the above disgruntled points I note you still hold. It cant be that bad otherwise you would surely sell?? unless you are like me that whilst LPD breaths I will hold, as their original plan still remains with additional potential resources also.
    Going below 1.0c? so what, lots of companies do, sentiment will change, and it could happen very quickly I feel and then we will be back up to circa 4.0c, then the uprampers will step in and pro cap will disappear. What happens then is anyones guess and will rely largely on EV technology/market. I am more concerned about Hydrogen ruining my investment in Lithium more than anything relating to LPD.
    Just to sum up, any holder IMO, is entitled to let off steam, and any non-holder is entitled to their opinion, but then the latter should jog on to a share they like and leave us holders to debate etc as we see fit. They should not just relentlessly down ramp something they have no vested interest in, its annoying, jams up a forum with petty arguments and ruins genuine debate.
    Rant over GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.896K 3.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
162 172387016 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 104817132 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.