LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

He holds because he doesn't want to make a loss by selling. My...

1. 4,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1635
    He holds because he doesn't want to make a loss by selling. My guess is if LPD trades up close to where he will get most of his money back that's when he'll punch out, so to speak.

I believe this forum is full of investors just like him. Bought in on the hype, at a high SP, believing all the ridiculous SP predictions, believing the many "this stock will go into the dollars" posts (I've seen many over the years) because very few here knew anything about SOI.

IMO there are holders out there that still believe all that, bought their 500,000 shares for cents on the dollars & are now waiting for LPD to hit the $1 or $2 mark so they can pay off the mortgage. It just won't happen!!!!!!

With the amount of SOI now & the billions more to come to fund a P1 I believe this thing will struggle to hit 6 cents! 6 cents in 3 to 5 years time when a P1 is actually running to specifications!!

Who's responsible for issuing all those shares?? It's not the downrampers!!

It's human psychology, you don't want to sell at a loss, everyone will try to claw back their loss if the SP climbs higher by selling out.

All everyone wanted to talk about in here for years was LMax, nothing else! Everyone just spent their time in here high fiving one another. Plus talking about how much money could be made building a P2 & all the ridiculous SP predictions around that!! LPD doesn't have financing for a P1, no one knows if a P1 will actually work & everyone in here was going on about how rich LPD will be with a producing P2???

No one was posting deep analysis about LPD as a whole & her investment strategy in Africa & the Middle East (I've done it & all holders need to do that!!!). Financial, political & economical aspects of it!! Pull out a map & have a look at where the shipping will start & finish & investigate the political policies & parties on that route. Follow the news from that part of the world, have an understanding of where LPD will be operating.

You claim the SP will hit 4 cents & everything will be ok? The uprampers will come back yes, but I will still be here planting investor's feet back on the ground & not up in the clouds like they were 12 - 18 months ago.

I know one thing for sure, all the ridiculous SP predictions have stopped since myself & a few others have been here!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.896K 3.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
162 172387016 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 104817132 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.