LPD 16.7% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

It would be so good to be in a position where someone can call...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    It would be so good to be in a position where someone can call out a 'fool' on another's position because of their own understanding of the market. Sounds like someone has a crystal ball.
    More to the point whether the SP for LPD goes up down or stays the same today will have nothing to do with the crystal ball IMO and everything to do with the market.
    Good stocks go down in the market, other stock go up in a recession.
    People buy and sell on their own schedule to what they find value in and how they perceive the market will respond to a particular stock given the current conditions, and not gazing into "Crystal Balls".
    "Move along" or "As you were", it's up to you to decide where you find value or a home for your money.
    Anyhow, IMO a vertical integrated mining / "Chemical" company that has the IP to produce BG LiHO moving forward into a future where the majority of LiHO is controlled and produced by a single dominant country that is in the grips of an epidemic named Covid-19, I see such a company as a great hedge to future supply (although a modest amount at 5600t/yr) of LiHO for the market that will be in the need for a commodity that will be in a deficit because of the influenza outbreak.
    Anyhow that's my take on it, everyone will decide for themselves how they will reviews LPD's news releases given the market and what they think about where their money is best kept.

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.034K 789.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
173 199656980 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 117492513 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.