LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

6 cents by July 2020 when LPD will be almost out of cash? I...

1. 4,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1625
    6 cents by July 2020 when LPD will be almost out of cash?

I doubt that.

IMO a CR will be announced around the time the DFS is released in May 2020. I assume the SP will spike on any news, but I'm sure the short sellers will take some interest as well. They see LPD overvalued at 2.1 cents.

That will also be a good time to raise some much needed cash in case BASF decides to pull out of the LOI. It's a chance to kill two birds with one stone.

LPD will need cash to get her through to when/if a P1 is producing.

IMO funding for a P1 will be on top of any future CR.

There's always to sides to every story. Already committed investors will see the DFS as how much profit can be made, which I'm sure all the pumpers will be focusing investor attention on. Current nervous, hesitant investors or non holders will see how much more cash burn LPD will be undertaking & just how much more money they will need to invest. Not everyone has deep pockets, those investors will be selling out on any SP rise to avoid any future dilution & SP consolidations. Of course they've also been traumatised on the current SP drop so that won't help the situation either.

Sometimes contemplating the loss of 10's of thousands of dollars is enough for you to re-evaluated your investment strategy & look elsewhere after a sharp rise in the SP.

So what will the SP spike to in May after the DFS ann?

What ever it spikes to I believe it won't stay there for long, as I've posted about before there's only two anns the market is waiting on.

1. Financing for a P1.

2. Signed/paying customers for an offtake agreement.

The market is forward looking & perhaps it may hit 6 cents after those two anns are released to the market. Depending, of course, on how many more billions of shares will need to be issued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 600000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 600998 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.