LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hi Stock12345.We've experienced far too much negativity for far...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Hi Stock12345.
    We've experienced far too much negativity for far too long now; and given the current market conditions since CoViD19 I really think LPD has stood up very well given the circumstances. Yes it touched half a cent 23 March on a very small volume trade. On the 24th it did test it again on larger turnover. Now for nearly 2 weeks the stock is performing far better than market indices.

So, I honestly believe that SHs do deserve to have some relief euphoria at the prospect of higher prices in the coming days to the run-up to the release of the May/June announcements. Management will want to get the finalised DFS (and any nature of off-take, financing and or partnerships that may be in the wings); also, there is the prospect of results from the samples sent out to interested parties. Many of these will be coming down the pipeline during the coming months for release.

Management have told SHs that they want to be more communicative, see Coy, announcement on 20 March 2020:
    "Over recent weeks shareholder communications received ... LPD ... have risen, along with capital markets volatility. There are a number of common themes from these enquiries which have prompted me to write to you today, to ensure that all shareholders are equally informed.''' However, it is important to note that constructive discussions continue with prospective offtake partners for the planned products from the Phase 1 chemical plant and samples continue to be prepared and dispatched for analysis."

Given the above and Coy's other comments on its financial health of $3.4 mill cash for ongoing work throughout the remainder of this year I do think the Coy (LPD) is in a position to achieve its 5 yr goals as it said in its recent announcement. To that end, I added a few more shares to holdings.

And so, I conclude that Lepidecians deserve and warrant to take a little cheer from what they have suffered by a great deal of negative commentary from certain quarters; and to perform better than the indices (that reflect many of the leaders) during this crisis, then I say lets enjoy the moment.

Last edited by Naughtpatjoe: 02/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.