LPD 16.7% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-4817

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635

Understand fully where you are coming from with SL on forex. I went through similar discovery, following the 'rules' only to experience the SL would be triggered before a reversal and came to the same conclusions as yourself, leaning towards #2 with some concerns around 'stop hunting' which ultimately saw me leave forex.

I too use mental stops during day trading, but for long holds it has been my undoing as it's not possible for me to monitor the market constantly due to full time employment. This has led to avoidable losses and going forward i will be looking to only take positions that can be concluded the same session.

The recent market hardships have made me review my holdings, having confidence in the companies to deliver has made it easier to hold a losing position as quality will be realised at some point and price will catch up to reflect the potential on offer. I have mentioned shaking skittish people a couple of times recently, that's no attack on people needing to sell and preserve capital, rather a look at the type who would still be holding - high conviction investors that see the bigger picture. It would have been an incredibly difficult time for investors with low confidence seeing the SP plummet and likely motivated them to take what can be had and exited. This is important for the turnaround as can be seen in recent trading, very little sellers stepping up now.

Regarding the other two - im not sure, someone else might be able to give you more information. I have taken more of a back seat these days and post infrequently, coming to the realisation that the majority of opinions that are expressed/pushed are not worth the time of day reading. There are good people and gems of information hidden within the chaff, but many times i have written a reply only to think 'why bother' and just deleted it. Perhaps they have done the same? Maybe HC has stepped in to intervene, or maybe they are now holders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $815 308.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
185 208868059 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 109624387 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.