LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-4825

1. 4,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Hi Ravagestone, I agreed with you along the lines of CR coming along sooner than later …. most likely in June is my guess.
    Should not be too much of an problem I did a post not long ago of how I thought it will pan out.
    It will most likely involve a Cornerstone Investor taking up a % of stock in a CR.

The next 2 months will be very interesting for all those invested in LPD - both long term and short term investors. This week I am confident we will see a firming of the share price to where it was before the big sell off as investors wait for the release of the DFS. Also there may be some surprise announcements before hand coming our way.

Those that brought more stock under 0.001 will be pleased that they were able to do so.
    When the share price is oversold it is NOT a time to SELL but a time to be Buying. In my opinion the current share is still a buy at today's level and have brought more stock on Friday.

*Please note - This is only My opinion and is NOT financial advice in any form. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $13.64K 6.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
159 185259343 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 105961122 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.