LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Not against taking another position in a quality comany such as...

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    Not against taking another position in a quality comany such as this. I have objected strongly to this raise, but let's not forget all the things to like about Lepidico.

The oppies valuation has merit, with LPDOC valued at 2c, and were issued at 1 for two so halve that to get a base of what people paid per singular share in the raise..so 0.007 - 0.001 (half of LPDOC) = 0.006 is break even if people liquidate their CR positions, that's why i believe the line at 0.007 will keep getting reloaded, people are taking profit there or selling heads to obtain a freehold LPDOC position. Any potential 'bump in the road' (macroeconomic) will see people dumping into 0.006, and 0.002 on the oppies to break even.

Bot selling small parcels into close i have touched on before, total lack of support to ensure the SP closed higher, buyers just waiting to get filled as they obviously have a vision similar to mine.

It's an observation based on TA, when support breaks the SP drifts to the next support. In saying that it would be a tough sell @0.006 with the hope of getting filled at 0.005 prior to announcement. It's so close both the next support level and the DFS. I would sit on my hands and wait it out if i was holding currently.

I don't believe it's GXY at this point in time, that's yet to come.

All IMO and good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.