LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

One thing I was told by the mature SHs of the PUS was there are...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439

No problems, I've sometimes made similar queries. Usually I include the full name, however things were happening quickly with the morning announcements of changes in significant holdings and Galaxy not having changed their number of shares held since January. However, with today's activity, and if it can be maintained until later this week it could auger well for DFS announcement. No guarantees though, but could be a game breaker and result in more good news to follow, such as:
    a) Finance arrangements,
    b) Final investment decision (FID),
    c) Off-takes,
    d) Cornerstone investor,
    e) Mine in Karibib into operation,
    f) Chemical & acid plant build KIZAD (Khalifa Ind Zone Abu Dhabi).

This is a program that is not a short-term investment, and time can be an enemy should there be further unforeseen delays. Most of the delays that have occurred in the past have been a result of changes due changes in factors, some within control of the company, others where they didn't; for example: In sourcing lithium feedstock, eg Canada Sudbury, Portugal, now Namibia. The decision based on customers and bankers wanting a pilot plant to test the technology. Management's desire to move the company to use LOH-Max technology and hold L-Max. And, recently the switch to KIZAD instead of ICAD, this due to Gulf Fluor not being amenable to expand production of sulphic acid to meet the demand that LPD would require based on Covid 19), hence the decision of LPD to build its own acid plant at KIZAD. All these changes have a rationality to them. Now its time to get the end point of the program and produce the cash-flow from production.
    One thing I was told by the mature SHs of the PUS was there are no stupid questions, only questions to become better informed, so take no notice of the comments that may seem offensive, its all about learning.

Cheers.
    PS., no investment advice intended, all is my opinion and many have different views and opinions.
    Last edited by Naughtpatjoe: 25/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.