LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-5226

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    I have pondered your question for some time but cannot give an answer. My initial entry was above current standing, take from that what you will.

I feel you might consider opposing opinion to be attacks on the company or attempts at SP manipulation. Many are here to hopefully see success, both company and personal wealth. Opposing opinions create healthy discussion and i feel most every poster at present is genuine. Interestingly those that are vocal when buying but quiet when selling seem to be unavailable at the present...again, make of that what you will. Hindsight trading will tell the tale no doubt.

As for consolidation my strong opinion is that the only certainty regarding the issue is it will happen sometime, there are no guarantee's and any persons opinion is as valid as yours.

And the covid jitters you ask? The coy had a shareholder update on March 20 exactly one month prior to the CR, and deep into the C-19 pandemic (2 days prior to the market low) stating that they were funded til late calendar 2020, even pointing out a r&d rebate late in the year. Interesting.

Cheers and good luck going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.107K 1.976M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 15804551 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 56191236 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.