LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Gold is a bonus to the land they can explore and mine. If...

1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Gold is a bonus to the land they can explore and mine. If you're drilling and gold has been found in close proximity, then why not?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the company hasn't said they're shifting direction to become a gold miner. It's just a little cherry on top of what they already have.

Direction shifted from carbonate to hydroxide because that's what the market demands. Why keep going ahead with L-Max if Loh-Max provides a much larger and lucrative market without a massive financial input to develop from their exisiting technologies.

Now, just because of my sentiment, it doesn't make me uninterested in this company because they're certainly ticking a lot of boxes, albeit slower than some had anticipated using the original (and superceded) L-max timelines. But I feel like there's a lot of (understandably) frustrated holders who have taken small snippets of what some people have posted as gospel over what the company has actually stated in public announcements.

This company appears to be evolving with a new market. Yes, they could have stuck with their original L-max technology, using someone elses tailings at a higher cost than their own feed, selling to a smaller market and potentially be procuding right now and receiving revenues, but would you prefer them to have held on to that vision, or be advancing technology and shifting towards a much larger and lucrative market?

Best of luck to all, and I hope this company is a success. I will be certain to remain watching on the sidelines to see how this unfolds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.237K 412.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 209949622 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 74182330 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 13500
Last updated 12.06pm 17/06/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.