LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

friends, i am one of us, who are very long in here. and i always...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    friends, i am one of us, who are very long in here. and i always voted for lpd. this is, what i am doing right now to!
    of course will gold have an serios impact to our sp. i will be happy about it to. but in my eyes it is not serios for a BOD like ours to influence sh sentiment with things, that has been found on neighborhoads property without any evidence in times of capital raisings. for me a cheep card players trick. this annoyed me very much. we have much more problems to solve. and the main is, how to finance P1! Yes we have a LOI of basf. peace of paper. but importante. shows us, who is interested. but is this LOI the only one? or do lpd have others? tesla, hyundai, mitsubishi, toyota? there are thousand of possible loi's to offer. every single one can help to lift our sp. and it helps to support sh value! jw's big interest.
    there so many thing i would do else. for example: dfs without TH??? why? its not about a new paper. its about a magic moment like christmas. one of many missed opportunities.

dont thing, i dont believe in lpd anymore! i am full in! but i recommend to work much more like musk and jobs. you have to inspire people. you have an idea, do everything to sell the idea. and than later the product. this is, what our BOD is not doing.

good luck to all sh
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.