LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-6

1. 760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Support has fallen away much faster than one would have thought possible.

Yesterday, I was reading the discussion between Airconditioner (AC) and Sharpey on the GXY post and was taken by some of the points raised. AC was not overly impressed by some of the optimistic posts posted on the LPD thread.

AC says: "I think there are some issues in the LPD model you have proposed and how you have extrapolated them into a specific profit margin that I think need some more looking at the assumptions behind them."
    He goes on to say: "My over-arching view with LPD is I’ll believe it when I see it. For the moment, the over the top multi-bag ramps put me off."

See Airconditioner on GXY thread and Sharpey
    (I hope Sharpey does not feel aggrieved I raised AC's LPD view, from my stand point I'm hanging on holding my position until the smoke clears and the panic selling ceases - for that is what I think is now occurring, volume picking up (3.27mill in the first hour) on the downside indicates this fact.)

However, if AC's line of thought has become the dominant sentiment for LPD, and what now appears to be developing into a BEAR MARKET for lithium based shares then LPD -regardless of company's future reports- along with many others could be in for a canning .

At best, it could be just a correction and not a full-blown bear market, if the latter I hate to think of the outcome.

The next couple of reports are critical if the share price is to consolidate at this level and push upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $12.85K 4.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7643965 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 43320477 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 5960672
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.