LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-6090

1. R08
    7,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1825
    Exactly and you got that today. A little bit of trapped T2 pressure, accompanied by a continued "major" selling which I see as obvious.....in the trading patterns.

I suspect NOT Acuity, but GXY further selling down based on their requirement for funds as announced recently. That's a HUGE financial requirement on GXY's behalf. so we matter little to them...... Acuity selling pressure, will only commence upon AND if there is a draw down on the facility which has not been announced by LPD management as yet so that commentary is defunct IMO under present circumstances.

Still, so much overhead pressure.....but once that overhead selling pressure is finalised, the true breakout of this "long term" trading channel will occur IMO. The overreaching question I have - is how many more bullets do these "sellers" still have to dispose of. SOi are a massive issue personally for me.....without question. I have long discussed this with Joe, that it should have been sorted via a consolidation years ago to set the company up for expedited progression sooner rather than later - as opposed to at production stages.

To some extent, trust has been granted to the board based on the BOd;s prior accomplishments - December looms as a massive period in the narrative of the company _ BASF......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.174K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 281199203 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17818911 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.