LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hi Bayhunter:"When settlement of the con note happens on Monday...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Hi Bayhunter:
    "When settlement of the con note happens on Monday I expect a company announcement. The terms and conditions of the con note have been discussed plenty."

It may not be Monday the 7th Australian time zone. I stand corrected if I'm wrong, but one would think it will depend on where and which time zone the contract was arranged and signed. Was it in Namibia or in Canada? If Namibia they are 8 hours behind Aust/Eastern Standard Time (AEST), if Canada Ontario 21hours AEST behind.

I doubt we'll know until close of trade Monday if Namibia, and the following day if Canada. However, my caveat is: 'have the directors allowed for the time slippage of the zones or has the date been given as specified on the contract?' we can't be certain which applies.

I do have a worry, and that is, if something has already been arranged then surely on the 'Continuous Disclosure' basis of the ASX rules then that surely should have been released, if not, the process is being cut very fine and desperate at the very least. It leaves many of us SHs on tenterhooks, this is a critical period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
174 201756980 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 2600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.11am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.