LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-6155

1. 14,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Ok lets go to the car company called Tesla first, have you seen the amount of Pre fab factories that the guy is making, Now if all these factories are in full swing they will require an humungos amount of lithium that is not available yet, LPD and the process of producing commercial amounts of lithium deliverable to market for such demand at a cheaper and quicker process will fill the demand of companies like Tesla. believe it or not, i didn't believe that this company would still exist today 5 years ago, and i was a staunch oil and gas investor. I was wrong and stand corrected. But i have been watching it all that time as well.

Don't hold Oil and Gas anymore, they have been given their quiet marching orders, it's all new technology, BIden has made promises to clean up the US side of things as well, the world seem to be really ready to embrace the new clean age. I don't think anyone wants to go back to smog filled cities any more. After this pandemic is over

The young are being educated more and more they are now kids in their 20's and early thirties, they want clean, well Lithium batteries are the way to go right now for power, and so now we as investors have to wait a bit, but 2021 is looking good. Also the pandemic is associated in a way with global pollution, there is some scientific evidence to prove a link between viruses and pandemics and the Earths Health.

We are one organism, so we need clean pure lithium to power the new age. Thats the best way i can put it'.tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $806 402.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
161 160901130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 104779532 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.