LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-63

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    No worries.

1) One of the FULL SCALE plants. Let's not put the cart before the horse here. We're still waiting for the feasibility study on the pilot plant.

In my valuation I've given absolutely no value to the full scale plants yet, and LPD still looks cheap on that basis.

This is all assuming that the ratio of 15t of sodium silicate per 1t of LCE holds. Perhaps it won't scale like that in P2. No idea. We haven't got there yet. Of course, if it doesn't, then my point about a plant not making sense in Australia might need to be revisited.

This is difficult to get into, which is why companies do feasibility studies. Which, again, hasn't been done for full scale.

So I've got no idea if that volume is going to exist, and if it does, who will buy it.

2) It would if the problem exists, yes.

3) 1 FULL SCALE plant, which they're not building multiple of in North America.

Though if @Taodayma is correct, then there may not be enough a global market to absorb this stuff.

4) No, see answer 1 regarding no value ascribed to full scale plants.

5) Either we lower our price or someone else lowers there's.

Was my post not clear? It looks like there's confusion here. P1 will be approximately 45,000t of sodium silicate for every 3,000t of LCE. That's fine. The North American market is 1.5m tonnes, so that sodium silicate should be absorbed no worries.

P1 should get off the ground no worries, I think.

My point was P2 brings scale, and with scale brings different issues. The economics of the impact on by-product markets is one of those, and it's too early to tell what might happen there. A full scale plant may impact the markets and lower the prices of our by-products, which reduces margins.

Or, maybe this was identified by the team already, and they're heading it off at the pass.

S-Max is producing amorphous silica instead of sodium silicate. We know this is because it assists with lithium recoveries, but does it give more options when scaling the plant?

I don't know. There's too many variables here

I do know that I trust the team to be across these issues more than we can be, and they will figure something out.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.