LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Correct @Jasox you are seeing some euphoria. 10 points for your...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Correct @Jasox you are seeing some euphoria. 10 points for your observation skills. People literally use the share market with the goal / hope of turning $1 into $2. What your seeing here is the euphoria that comes with people doing even better than that having turned $1 into $4 in some cases (and more for some). I am able to name several people who are now millionaires on the back of their faith in Lepidico. Imagine that, 2 weeks ago you’re going along pretty well and within a fortnight you’re a millionaire. All because you had the patience to hold out for a few years and accumulate on the lows. I guess patience really is a virtue!

So the euphoria that you’re seeing is entirely natural and predictable. As is this anger, frustration, bitterness and downright saltiness that people like you are feeling having missed that opportunity. So while you get 10 points for your observation skills, you get 0 for your trading and investing smarts.

To the rest of you - whether you’ve made a few bob sufficient to buy your wife a nice dinner or just joined the millionaires club on Lepidico, congratulations my friends. I’m truly happy for you and feel confident that there’s much much more to come. There’ll be retraces and dips, but across 2021 - 2023 there be multiple bags from here.

If you’re one of the salty naysayers who’ve annoyed us all on here over the last 12 - 24 months, know that not only were you just plain wrong, but that the rest of us are p*ssing ourselves at your expense right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.