LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-67

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    All good @Thesi. Definitely on the right track now.

Then for the new information:

Have a look at the announcement from December, with the plant design accommodating debottlenecked production of 5000-6000t of LCE.

Then the "Enhanced development options for Alvarroes", where the selling feldspar and quartz as Minit by-products is mentioned. That reduces the mining costs and thus the feed ore cost if it happens.

Then check out the S-Max announcement, which puts a big question mark over sodium silicate production, as amorphous silica is potentially higher value, and it helps reduce consumable usage and have higher recoveries. Expected to "materially enhance the economics of P1".

S-Max may possibly be used to treat non-lithium micas to produce more potash, and I'll be interested to see if the team do that.

Side note - Again, my use of sodium silicate as an argument for why P2 won't be built in Australia may go out the window with S-Max. It's too early to say, as we don't know the grade, quantity and value of what it may produce.

Lastly, the March quarterly said they may be able to commercialize the residue streams, as another by-product.

It's fairly easy to put some numbers around P1 running at a higher rate, based on the PFS. It's much harder to figure out what the other 3 updates may do to the bottom line.

They all sound great, and I don't think the team would pursue them if they weren't going to boost the bottom line.

And that's where my head's at. P1 looks good on the PFS numbers. LPD looks cheap to me based on those numbers. And the FS may have even better numbers?

Exciting.
    Last edited by Sharpey: 15/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.