LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-706

1. 1,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    Hey TT,

The thing is I never left champion. I still have 5M in my personal still baking under the CGT 12 month ruel and another 3M in my company. I had to loosen some funds in the company so I sold down just over half my position here to buy another stock. Plan was to ride the other one up with the release of the DFS and sell so I can buy more of the Puss.
    Yet still waiting for the DFS to drop in the other company, looks like that will be pushed back till after Quebec elections in October. So have to ride it out for the time being, hoping that the amazing sp of the Puss will be still around when I have the capital to buy more. As was the case for some fortuitous holders that scooped up the 15M or so the day before last. WTF though for the poor sods that had to let their Shares go. It's always a bitter sweet for me to see that action. I feel sorry for the weak hands and hope that the new holders find a home here.
    As for the Wannabe's down rampers that are preying on the weak hands psyche, Kamma can be very spiteful if you get on the wrong side of it.

Awesome Press release yesterday.

Yes JW and the team haven't been kicken it in the Caribbean, drinking martini's and Mai Tie's watching from the sidelines, They have been doing their what we expect them to do, Work for us by getting this company to be a Zero waste highly profitable company.

That's all for now, I'm off to work myself.

GLTAH new and OLD. Stay strong weak hands.

L2B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.