LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-7886

1. 4,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    It is all part of the course ..... LPD will do doubt have the needed funds raised in total ie $9.6 million. $7.2 unwritten. This will be a good outcome for the Company! wink.png

Ya could have been much better and raised eariery that is for sure, but most likely had no unwritten finance available.

It is what it is ... so you the investor or shareholder need to look at it this way. LPD will have most likely $13 million in the bank come in a months time. This will set them up for the future 12 months for sure while their plan of works can be completed.

CR's are never liked by investors at any time, but like I said it is part of the course. So I will make the most of the opportunity at hand.
    I have been and still am a long term holder, Over the last few months have sold down my holdings to just 100K and reinvested the funds into other listed stocks. So I guess I am in a better position than the ones that have held and can take up what I want at this new offer of 0.013 Cents.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.