LPD 50.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-8134

1. 11,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4782
    Sorry but I have to call out a lot of bs in this thread. I have held LPD and was very excited initially but once holding and seeing with my own eyes what is going on here I have realised what this stock actually is. It is a money maker for management. The trends continue and are ongoing... cash raise, dilution, huge plans and promises, hook new investors and easily swayed existing holders then repeat..and repeat..and repeat.

Until there is any sort of solid offtake announcement or positive development news, this SP is not rising big time post CR like some posters are saying in here. The trend will continue and those who bought in at the CR prices, will be happy to take their 20% profit a few pips higher creating more selling pressure. A few months will pass, management will include a couple of keywords in the announcement which many will get excited about then we will get another little spike. We will wait a few more months, still no evidence of the prior promises. Then the SP will go down on lack of news and low sentiment. It will just repeat and repeat as we have seen so many times before. Before we know it, 6 months to a year will pass and you guessed it - another Capital Raise.

The only way this is ever going to get anywhere is if we actually get a decent offtake and management stick to their promises and finally deliver. Otherwise unfortunately this will stay between 1c and 2c (maybe even lower) and just be a traders dream to make 20-30% every few weeks on promises, hype and MAYBES.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.658K 1.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
119 216967824 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27058330 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.