LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-83

1. vmp
    13,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8907
    @Thesi I don’t know your background but your posts show your creativity, you have a nice way of depicting the misconceptions many folks have about LPD and this may be preventing them from taking a position. My view is more or less shared by staunched supporters who are so passionate, to the extent of “overkilling” even petty opposition, to which the more tolerant platypus residents like @Beton2 and the like often neutralise an otherwise ‘hostile or tense’ round of debate LoL. @Naughtpatjoe is humble enough to acknowledge it took a while to recognise the gem that LPD is. (NPJ thanks for the kind words more so deserved by others than me but as I said before, we’re all here to share our thoughts and if it benefits others, it’s a great outcome. you nonetheless deserve all the profits as you’ve seen what others can’t see and made a calculated risk and if you’d lose money it’s something we cannot help you with.)

going back to Lmax, unlike the sharpness and tenacity of a young man as @Sharpey I don’t claim to have scrutinised the costings and revenue elements to the last details. But anyone with a basic math skill can check slides 12 and 17 of the Feb 2018 presentation and can see a Picasso painting of the financials, albeit not to the last cent. (@sachz used to say a few zeroes between friends is nothing anyway). I have comtented myself with the LCE revenue at nil C1 costs, meaning lce revenue = profit and the fact that GJ and JW and Bacchus and GXY BoD won’t be wasting their time if this is not real. The numbers are mind boggling, one has to convert into AUD, $60m profit for one P1 alone at 3,000 tonnes and $120m per annum for an enlarged 6,000 tonnes P1 by adding a modest amount to the $45m investment required. And how many P1 and P2’s are envisaged? Scalability and building more Lmax is like building multiple MC at very low investment dollar required relative to brine operation or a spodumene producing hard rock mine. No exploring or drilling required as other companies have done the hard work we simply build relationships and work with them to harvest tailings for mutual benefit. Once we build one P1, it’s a validation, we will be valued in multiples (not based on one P1 alone) like a real tech company as our business model generates lithium revenue at zero cost. That’s what Microsoft does, it sells software such as ms office at virtually no cost apart from r&d for upgrades, no wonder Bill is continuing to harvest the flood-Gates of dollars.
    It’s still early we keep saying. But it is when the mcap is less than $100m that it is very rewarding. @Thesi I suspect Lpd will be your next Gxy or 40 baggers . But Now I stop there for now because the more baggers we say, the more it sends the SP south. But just a food for thought. Despite the doldrum, LPD is in the watch list of smart peeps. Just look the posts in October and November who were posting in LPD and I’m pretty sure the swarm of locusts will be back to propel this stock. They’re just waiting in the sidelines.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7.363K 2.478M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
164 212905373 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 72758990 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 6587716
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.